Praxis Spiderweb Ring
An Ethiopian Opal tangled in a spiderweb leaves you stuck in the web we are spinning. Leave a message and we will call you back.
- Length: .9 inches or 22.86 mm - from top to bottom
- Width: .8 inches or across - in total width
- 3mm Prong Set Ethiopian Opal
- Handmade, designed, and manufactured in Philadelphia
- Available in sterling silver, yellow gold vermeil, rose gold vermeil, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, and 14k rose gold
- Rings with Ethiopian Opals are not available for plating
- Need more webs? Check out our Spiderweb Hoops, and Spiderweb Heart Hoops
A note on the materials: vermeil is another name for plated sterling silver. Proper care for your vermeil Souvenir Jewelry pieces will extend the life of the plating. Gold plating is not a substitute for solid gold. Gold vermeil pieces may be re-plated for a fee.
Something about this piece not perfect enough for you? Email us at email@example.com to make adjustments or create your own custom piece.