Let Them Eat Cake Pillbox Ring
Whoever said you can't eat your cake and have it too was wrong!
An homage to the antique pill box ring, comes a playful design to have you choose what you can store. Nothing says “eat me” like a tiny cake ring.
- Face of ring: .9 inches or 21.9 mm - across head of ring
- Inside of heart: .4 inches or 10 mm - total area inside
- Handmade, designed, and manufactured in Philadelphia
- Available in sterling silver, yellow gold vermeil, rose gold vermeil
- Pillbox style Ring: The top of ring is connected to mounting by hinge on the left side and has a closure to hold whatever treasures you have inside. Please be mindful of over use of the clasp as each piece is hand assembled it can loosen over time.
A note on the materials: vermeil is another name for plated sterling silver. Proper care for your vermeil Souvenir Jewelry pieces will extend the life of the plating. Gold plating is not a substitute for solid gold. Gold vermeil pieces may be re-plated for a fee.
Something about this piece not perfect enough for you? Email us at to make adjustments or create your own custom piece.