What does Souvenir Jewelry Cast in?
We cast primarily in 925 Sterling Silver, but offer options of Yellow and Rose Gold vermeil on a majority of pieces.
Sterling Silver does not contain nickel! Any reactions are most likely due to weight or friction on skin!
We also cast some items in 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, and 14k rose gold.
What lengths of chain do you carry?
We carry 16" and 18" Sterling Silver bar and link chains, as well as 14", 16", 18", 24", and 30" rolo chains.
If you need a custom chain length, please email us! We're happy to accomodate
What is vermeil?
Be aware that when you order this option, it is possible that the plating will wear off. Proper care for your vermeil Souvenir Jewelry pieces will extend the life of the plating. Gold plating is not a substitute for actual solid gold. Gold vermeil pieces may be re-plated for a fee.
What kind of stones are offered?
The "Moss" Ring is set with Onyx
The Tiniest Weed necklace is set with a White Topaz Stone
The Smokey Hex Ring is set with a Hexagon Smokey Quartz_________________________________________________________________________
What ring sizing do you use?
- We cast in US Ring sizing, which you can find resources for international conversion below
How do I know my size?
- You can take a piece of dental floss or string, wrap it around your finger, and mark it with a pen where the end meets
- Measure the length with a millimeter ruler
Please note international packages may be held at customs, if a customs package is held longer than 90 days from the date it’s been shipped we will offer a replacement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale discount percentages may be applied to orders purchased within 24 hours of announcement of the sale.
- All orders cancelled outside of the 72 hour window from purchase will be charged a 20% restocking fee