What does Souvenir Jewelry Cast in?
We cast primarily in 925 Sterling Silver, but offer options of Yellow and Rose Gold vermeil on a majority of pieces.
What lengths of chain do you carry?
We carry 18" Sterling Silver bar and link chains, as well as 18", 24", and 30" rolo chains.
What is vermeil?
Be aware that when you order this option, it is possible that the plating will wear off. Proper care for your vermeil Souvenir Jewelry pieces will extend the life of the plating. Gold plating is not a substitute for actual solid gold. Gold vermeil pieces may be re-plated for a fee.
What kind of stones are offered?
We set mood stones (painted glass) and moon stones.
Keep in mind Mood stones are not intended to last forever, a more permanent MOON Stone can be set for a fee.
The "Moss" Ring is set with Onyx
The Tiniest Weeeeeeeeed necklace is set with a White Topaz Stone
If engagement rings are in question, email the @info email address to discuss
What the Souvenir Jewelry’s exchange terms?
- Exchanges will be determined by a case basis. (Please email email@example.com for a more information)
- All exchanges must be shipped back within 30 days of receiving the order.
- ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE SHIPPED PRIORITY AND A TRACKING NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED.
- THERE WILL BE A 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ALL RETURNED ORDERS.
What ring sizing do you use?
- We cast in US Ring sizing, which you can find resources for international conversion below
How do I know my size?
- You can take a piece of dental floss or string, wrap it around your finger, and mark it with a pen where the end meets
- Measure the length with a millimeter ruler
Does Souvenir Jewelry do custom?
- Souvenir Jewelry does do custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information